Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Ending the HOT5 Daily

I've been thinking about it, and I've decided to stop doing the HOT5 Daily. When I started this blog, my main intent with the HOT5 was to give myself something to post every day. By reading through numerous blog posts, and selecting a HOT5, it also usually inspired me to post something original myself. This worked well for a long time.

But now I have less time to post than I used to. Doing the HOT5 requires a considerable amount of time. Instead of inspiring me to post, lately it has taken the place of posting. There are too many days when I just post a HOT5 and nothing else, if I even manage to do that much. Since my posting time is limited, I want to focus on doing original posts, rather than spending my time selecting good links. I will still feature some blog posts that I think are worth noting, but do them as individual posts, instead of the HOT5 feature.

5 comments:

  1. THE ATHEIST GENOCIDE

    FAKE MONARCHY


    disclose.tv/forum/criss-angel-mindphoque-the-end-of-atheism-t50514.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could always do it on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I might consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice while it lasted, and I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete