Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama Says Nice Things about Bush

This should drive the Bush-hating leftwingers crazy.  Here's Obama:

“If you look at my statements throughout the campaign, I always thought he was a good guy" [AND]“I mean, I think personally he is a good man who loves his family and loves his country. And I think he made the best decisions that he could at times under some very difficult circumstances.”
Obama demonstrates yet again that he's far more rational than many of his supporters. He realizes that just because Bush was incompetent in many areas, that doesn't mean he acted out of bad motives, or is the type of evil monster he's portrayed as among much of the left.

h/t Ann Althouse

1 comment:

  1. It might, but my guess is that at this moment they'll forgive him for just about anything.

    If Obama betrays them enough they'll eventually catch on, but I fear it's going to an awfully long honeymoon.

    Remember, Obama doesn't have a political movement, but a cult worship following.

    ReplyDelete